100G QSFP28/SFP-DD Single Lambda
The GIGALIGHT 100G QSFP28/SFP-DD Single Lambda pluggable optical transceiver modules support 100G Ethernet data rate. This portfolio includes DR1 500m, FR1 2km, LR1 20km, ER1 40km, BiDi LR1 10km, and BiDi ER1 40km etc.
100G Single Lambda Transceivers from Gigalight www.gigalight.com convert 4 x 25Gbps electrical signals into a single 100Gbps PAM4 electrical signal using a DSP chip. That signal is then converted to an optical signal carried on a single 1310nm fibre in each direction. Single Lambda devices are backward compatible with existing 100G slots, but not interoperable with previous 100G standards such as LR4 and CWDM4 which use optical muxing to achieve the higher data rates. That being the case it is important to note that a Single Lambda device need to used on both ends of a link.
Gigalight 100G Single Lambda features
- Hot-pluggable QSFP28/SFP-DD transceiver modules
- 4x 25G NRZ electrical interface
- 1x 100G PAM4 optical interface
- Compliant with QSFP28 MSA, IEEE 802.3 and 100G Lambda MSA
- Low power dissipation
- Duplex or simplex LC receptacle
- Built-in digital diagnostic functionality
- Commercial case operating temperature range
- Single 3.3V power supply
- RoHS compliant (lead free)
For more information on the range of parts available please visit Gigalight Single Lambda