Eoptolink EOLS-30-DR-DN 3G dual SDI receiver
The EOLS-30-DR-DN series receiver is small form factor pluggable module for Dual channel
receiver optical signals, converts the optical signals to electrical serial digital signals
as defined in 3G Dual-Channel SFP Receiver Series SMPTE 297-2006. It is with the
SFP 20-pin connector to allow hot plug capability. The receivers use integrated
InGaAs photodetector preamplifier mounted in an optical header and
a limiting post-amplifier IC.
- Operating Data Rate up to 3Gbps
- Contains Two Independent Optical Receivers
- Robust Error Free Transmission of Signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps with up to 30km Single-Mode Fiber
- Maximum distance of 10km under worst-case conditions and 3Gbps video pathological signals
- Supports Video Pathological Patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint LC Connector Interface
- Operating Case Temperature 0°C~+70°C
- SMPTE 297-2006 compliant
- Digital Diagnostic Function
The Eoptolink EOLS-30-DR-DN 3G dual SDI receiver provides extensive operational status monitoring through
an I2C interface. Within the receiver, input optical power is monitored.
Other operating conditions such as power supply and operating temperature are also
monitored. If a parameter monitored is outside the pre-defined range, the alarm
flag associated with the parameter will be raised.
Videobits supply the complete range of Eoptolink Video SFP devices. For more information click on the button below and call or email us for price and availability.Eoptolink Video SFP Range