- 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
- Transmission data rate up to 25Gbps per channel
- 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
- 4 channels PIN photo detector array
- Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
- Support CDR bypass
- Low power consumption <2.0W
- Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
- Maximum link length of 70m on OM3 Multimode
Fiber (MMF)and 100m on OM4 MMF without FEC;
300m on OM4 with FEC
- Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS 6 compliant(lead free)
Gigalight Enhanced 100G AOC 300m
The Gigalight Technologies GQS-MDO101-eXXXC is a Four-Channel, Pluggable Fiber-Optic QSFP28 SR4 for 100G Ethernet.
This transceiver is a high performance module recommended for short range low BER performance.
It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 100 Gbps bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 25Gbps up to 70 m
using OM3 fiber or 100 m using OM4 fiber without FEC, or 300 m using OM4 fiber with FEC. These
modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm.