- SD-SDI / HD-SDI 3G-SDI SFP Receiver
- SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible. Metal enclosure for Lower EMI
- PIN photodetector
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Digital Diagnostic functions available through the I2C interface
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C
- SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible Electrical-to-Optical Interfaces.
- HDTV/SDTV Service Interfaces.
The video series transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules for duplex video transmission application over single mode fiber. The receiver is designed to receive data rates from 50Mbps to 2.97Gbps and is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates. The module is fully compliant with SMPTE 297M-2006. The receiver is consists of two sections: a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance amplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.Datasheet