The M4300-8X8F Managed Switch is our most popular device with customers beginning to build video over IP systems using SDVoE or any video over IP protocol. The unit comes pre-configured for SDVoE with IGMP and fast-leave enabled. Use 10GBaseT ports with CAT-X cabling or SFP+ ports with one of our range of multi-mode or single mode transceivers.
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is perfect for wireless access, unified communications and professional AV-over-IP installations.
M4300-8X8F Managed Switch features
- 8-port 10GBASE-T (RJ45) all independent
- 8-port 10GBASE-X (SFP+) all independent
- 320Gbps non-blocking fabric across 16 ports
- Out-of-band 1G Ethernet management port
- Mini-USB and RJ45 RS232 console ports and USB storage port
- Full L3 feature set and non-stop forwarding (NSF) stacking
- Half-width form factor with one- and two-unit rack mount kit
- Two half-width switches can be installed in a single rack space for redundant top-of-rack
- Ships with one modular APS250W PSU in its power supply slot
- Low acoustics (36.9dB @25°C / 77°F), or fans off
Contact us for more information or advice on configurationContact Datasheet